If your air conditioning unit is not working, try these quick repairs:
- Check the isolation switch next to the unit.
- Check the circuit breaker in the switchboard and ensure that it is in the on position.
- Make sure the batteries in the remote control are working.
- Have you got the mode set properly on the hand control eg, cooling in summer, heating in winter?.
- Have you set the temperature correctly on the hand control?
If these quick checks are all okay, it is time to call us on 011 875 2225 for an air conditioning service and repair.